Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie
If you’re anything like us, as soon as the leaves start to change you begin to have overwhelming cravings for pumpkin spice everything. While pumpkin spice lattes at coffee shops are delicious, they are also loaded with sugar and a very unhealthy way to start your day. Do not fret! You can still get your pumpkin spice fix with this delicious pumpkin protein smoothie! Enjoy your favorite fall flavor in this quick, nutritious smoothie recipe. The problem with most smoothies is the sugar content, so we’ve made this smoothie to be low in sugar yet still high in flavor.
Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana (or half if you want to save on calories and carbs)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 scoop quality vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg and cloves
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Put on your favorite fall sweater and enjoy!